Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

5 posters

Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon)

Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon) Empty Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon)

Post by Project_Epsilon 11.01.13 15:32

Hey, I was thinking about an RP session where all of the security and management characters meet up. This would happen after my introductory meeting though, so it might take a few days.

I am thinking only Real-Player Characters though, with the exceptional NPC or two being there, not literally everyone. I'm also guessing other folks such as medical staff and psychiatrists would be invited into this meeting, but once again, only player characters I think.

Would you guys be interested in that?
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon) Empty Re: Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon)

Post by DieSonnenkind 11.01.13 17:31

I'm totally cool with it. I'm sure we should have a meeting or two every little while just to keep everyone's jobs up to date.
    Django
    Django

Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon) Empty Re: Official Security Officers Meet-up. (Project_Epsilon)

Post by Django 12.01.13 0:13

I also think this is cool. When can we start?
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 12.01.13 0:45

I like that you guys are spontaneous planning new types of games! Keep it up!
    Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Post by Project_Epsilon 12.01.13 7:04

We could start the game any time, but we just need to figure out a few things first before we go about making a post.

- Who is in charge of the Security department at the Lux?
    - Will he/she be there to attend the meeting?
    - Will he/she be doing any introduction speeches?
    - How many people in total do we think there will be?
    - Who wants to attend, and as what characters.
    - What's the agenda of the meeting, any issues to discuss, or maybe just an introductory meeting?
    - What In-Character time would be best for everyone.

And also:

- Any disturbances happening during the meeting, to make things interesting?
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 12.01.13 13:28

I would like to bring in Rejan, He is part time but he likes to keep himself well informed.

The agenda could be talking about like a rise in drug use and narcotic.

I say lets make it the evening for the in character time. That way people can still do things in the afternoon and morning.
    JA25
    JA25

Post by JA25 13.01.13 0:27

I can bring in Rawk, as a leader of sorts. If you wan't that.
    Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Post by Project_Epsilon 13.01.13 6:25

So, would there be a GM involved, or should one of us just start the post? How does it all work?

Also, I was thinking 17:00 (5pm) would be a great time for this kind of meeting.

Did anyone think of any disturbances that could happen during the meeting, or should we just keep it an official, mundane meeting?
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 13.01.13 7:03

I think JA25 is right for this gig plus he has appropriate character to play as well. Perhaps he could kind of monitor the game and act like a GM while playing Rawk etc. In the end GM's aren't necessary unless a certain NPC is only in GM use.
    Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Post by Project_Epsilon 13.01.13 12:22

So, who would like to set the scene?
    JA25
    JA25

Post by JA25 14.01.13 10:56

Not gonna be me. My military service keeps me busy for most of the day, but I'll answer once/twice a week.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 14.01.13 12:07

I'll do it, if no one objects.

Would this be set in the bridge? And What should I call it. Security Officers Meeting?
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 14.01.13 16:13

Mishka will certainly be attending and I also agree with Rawk being the sort of leader since he has the most experience out of the group.

And I have no objects to Django starting the game. I think the bridge with that title are good too, unless you want it to have a fancy shmancy title. :3
    JA25
    JA25

Post by JA25 15.01.13 11:54

I'm good. Proceed.
    Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Post by Project_Epsilon 15.01.13 17:14

Before we start taking turns, we need to arrange an order of people replying.

Or let's at least follow a rule of "when you post a reply, make sure to allow everyone else a turn before posting another one."
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 15.01.13 17:35

As long as the four of us get a turn I don't think we need to keep a strict order. (unless I'm missing someone)

when you post a reply, make sure to allow everyone else a turn before posting another one. Works perfectly in the other Rps I do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 20:00