Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

2 posters

Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind

Raogi
    Raogi

Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind Empty Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind

Post by Raogi 03.01.13 8:47

Place: Cabin 11
    Time: 8:00 (Day 2)
    Characters: Mishka Foreniur (DieSonnenKind) Lago Isatis (Raogi)

Lago couldn't believe that. 6 AM... he had been woken up by his boss at 6 AM... For what ? General failure of the air conditioning systems in the Living District... Why him ? Because he was the shortest to crawl in the air ducts. Not that he would have let any other guy take the job, but still... that was a hard way to wake up, sunshine. In one hour, it was already the 6th or 7th system. And not even a breakfast in view...

As he was about to reach his next target, his nose was filled with the smell of hot milk, cereals, pancakes, bacon, and so so so many other wonderful things he would have paid dear just to eat right now. But, as soon as his breakfast dream started, his tail started to wag energetically, making an awful lot of noise. He tried to stop it as he could, the noise making him extremely uncomfortable and making people in the rooms to start shouting dirty names in his direction.

"Yes, Sir, I also wish you a merry Christmas, and I promise to make less noise while saving your poor little air conditioner !"

That being said, he completely lost sight of where he was and, while apologizing as he could, he didn't notice he had started to crawl on a grille which screws were kinda loose and let a weak sound. Suddenly, Lago felt his weight shifting down dangerously.

"Uho... anybody who hears me, JUST GET OUT OF THE SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !"

Lago finished his sentence on the ground of Cabin 11. He first checked if he didn't crash on anybody, but he had a hard time , seeing stars not helping at all.

"Uuuuuuurgh... I never signed to be an angel in the morning..."

Last edited by Raogi on 03.01.13 10:55; edited 1 time in total
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind Empty Re: Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind

Post by DieSonnenkind 03.01.13 9:06

Mishka lay in bed, snoring loudly with his body contorted in what could be construed as a very uncomfortable sleeping position; and yet he still bounced around in dream-land. Within his slumber he heard a noise, banging it sounded like, his ears twitched and his eyes fluttered open. Groggily, he sat up muttering a: "Hu- Wha?" before a loud crash at the foot of his bed caused him to jump to an alert, fighting position. Nervously he peered over the edge of the bed to see a white fox, "Are... are you okay?"

Hopping off the bed, Mihska reached down and helped the guy up and brushed him off. "A little early to be skittering around above people's bedrooms huh?" Mishka let out a semi nervous laugh, hoping the guy wasn't actually some weirdo spying on all of the guests. He himself was clad in just a pair of boxers but the Malamute didn't mind or seem to remember for that matter.
    Raogi
    Raogi

Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind Empty Re: Skyfall (Closed - Lago/Raogi & Mishka/DieSonnenKind

Post by Raogi 03.01.13 9:25

Lago had a hard time sorting all the data his brain had to sort out. More or less, it seemed like somebody was in the room, and that that somebody was asking about his health status or something like that.

"Eeeeer... yes yes yes... I'm OK... I'd be even more OK with a pancake, a waffle and a big old cup of warm chocolate... hehehe... or something in that taste..."

As that person helped the fox to stand up a bit and to tidy up the mess, the stars started to disappear, and with a clear mind, Lago was able to check that there was no damage done to anything nor anybody. He sighed in relief, then, with his brightest smile, he thanked Mishka.

"I don't know who you are, Sir, but it's always the time for Lux Repair Unit to take care of your safety and your well-being ! I thank you a lot for helping me and be assured we'll make sure your requests will always reach top priority in our department !"

The fox stared at Mishka from head to toe, and then started to laugh quite energetically.

"Well well, Sir, it seems your system is working. Only I could only wear my boxers if they were down ! No need for me to check this one ! Do you have a ladder ? I need to repair that grille... while you may want to take your shower."

Lago couldn't stop giggling at the whole situation.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 03.01.13 10:26

Mishka smiled at the odd little fox. He had a strange way of talking and Mishka liked that, he was a pretty interesting guy.

"Well I can't say I need a shower really, the oils in my fur keep me pretty clean for a time so showers are kind of a weekly thing, though not a very pleasant one..."

Looking around the room, Mishka failed to see anything that could be used as a ladder, scratching the back of his head, he looked up at the whole in the ceiling where the white fox had fallen. It wasn't too high up, Mishka was sure a simple boost would suffice in getting his new acquaintance back up into the air ducts. Then something that fox had said came to him: food.

"Wait just a moment~" Mishka turned to his still unpacked luggage and started to rummage around until he found the item he searched for. "Ah-ha! You should have this." The man handed his fox friend a yogurt and cereal bar, "This should keep you full until you have a real breakfast. No use having to work so early on an empty stomach." The dog grinned and wagged his tail to and fro, hoping the snack would be well received.
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 03.01.13 11:07

As Mishka answered, Lago immediately blushed and aplogized profusely.

"I'm sorry, Sir ! I never intented to say you were dirty or anything ! Not that I'm even one to talk, with all this filthy spots all around my fur ! Dogs are extremely clean people whereas, us, foxes, are well, kinda dirty all the time ! So add that to the fact I work as a repairman who crawls in air ducts all day ! All that to say I'm extremely sorry if I ever offended you ! I'm the one at fault here, me and that stupid air duct !"

As the dog went out to search something in his luggage, the fox stood there, still gathering the puzzle in his head. Then food appeared in front of his eyes. Delicious food ! His eyes started to shine and his tail started to wag dangerously in a very random way.

"For... for me ?"

Without even realizing it, Lago was releasing one of the most powerful techniques he owned in this form : the puppy-eyes-attack. And without a second thought, he grabbed the food in Mishka's hands and devoured it in no time, something like 30 seconds flat.

All pumped up, he stood up and shook the dog's hands.

"Thanks a lot, Sir ! You're a life saver ! While I'm here, anything you need to be repaired in the cabin ? It'll be off records !"
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 05.01.13 10:14

Laughing out loud, Mishka shrugged off what Lago had said, "I know you didn't mean anything by it, and not all animals have as many oils as I do on my skin so it's no big deal. Besides, being dirty isn't a bad thing, in your line of work it means you're just doing your job right."

Mishka's tail wagged at the foxes enthusiasm over the food, "It's no problem! Can't have people passing out cause of hunger on board now can we? By the way, you can call me Mishka, the whole Sir thing is waaaay to formal for me." Mishka laughed again and patted the foxes shoulder, "And I don't think I caught your name."
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 05.01.13 11:43

Lago laughed at the remark.

"Hey, if you could tell that to my boss, would be awesome ! He doesn't believe me when I say that I work harder when I'm all dirty !"

The fox went to the kitchen to put all the crumbs and all the wrapping material in the bin, then he came back. The flat wasn't smelling bad yet, but he had to put back the grille quickly, else, Mishka's cabine would smell like everybody's kitchen : extremely bad !

"You're are AB-SO-LUTELY right, Sir Mishka ! Hunger should be, like, totally prohibited on this ship, dammit ! We are on Lux, people here have standards ! That said, Sir Mishka... Mishka, well, my name is Lago, but well, for a reason I can't decipher, people keep calling me Foxie, so go ahead and choose your fave. Just don't call me your lollipop, I don't like to be licked all over."

Lago checked in the few spots which were supposed to be reserved for services and emergences, but what the dog said was true : no ladder at all. Dammit, another kid who stole the equipment... This may need a report. Definitely not his lucky day.

"Well, Mishka, if I dare impose of you, I may need your help : we need to arrange your furniture so that I can at least fix back that grille to your ceiling. Mind if I move your bed and that table over it ?"
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 05.01.13 14:32

Mishka grinned, "Well maybe if I come down the engine room and see him I'll let him know~"

Watching the fox hop off to the kitchen, Mishka laughed to himself, he really liked this guy. Hope he doesnt mind hanging out sometime. The foxes ramblings continued and Mishka let out a howl of a yell at the lollipop comment, "You don't have to worry about me callin' you that Lago, I wouldn't dream of it."

Glancing about the room, Mishka thought for a moment, "How bout i just give you a lift, im tall enough to boost ya." Kneeling, Mishka opened his palms towards Lago, "I'll just bounce ya up."
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 07.01.13 10:11

When Lago saw Mishka kneeling, he started to wonder if the guy was just too nice, simple-minded or anything. Sure, he was light, but the grille wasn't. Definitely the nice guy, sure. And somebody worth helping a bit, so that he wouldn't be hurt in some stupid way. The fox shot his best smile.

"Mishka, you are no doubt quite strong and everything, and quite skilled too. However, even if I'm quite light, the grille isn't. I could seriously harm you, should it be from the weight of the grille, or the fall of it. However, I do appreciate a lot the offer and the nicess which came with it !"

Lago started moving the table and looked at Mishka with an amused face.

"Well, you DO allow me to move the furniture a bit, right ?"
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 07.01.13 10:17

Mishka took a quick glance at the grille, it didn't seem heavy but when he went to lift on of the sides it proved him completely wrong. A huff escaped his mouth as he lowered it back to the floor of his room. Chuckling a bit he turned to Lago, "I suppose you're right about that, and yeah yeah, of course we can move the furniture." Standing back up, Mishka helped the fox move about the things, it wouldn't be any trouble moving it all back, most of it was much lighter than that silly grate anyhow.

Once everything started to come together, Mish turned back to his buddy, "So how do ya wanna do this?"
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 09.01.13 11:32

Once all the pieces of furniture were gathered as he wanted. Now the hard part : he had an hydraulic jack, but he had to put the jack on the furniture then move the grille. Something that could be done by only one person... Lago was a bit embarassed. He never liked to show off how strong it was, and today was no exception. How to do that ?

While still flashing his best smile, the fox put the jack on the highest part of the pile. Once there, he took a decision. Sure, the dog would be hindering him more than anything, but hey, at least, he'd feel useful and Lago could play the weak technician with hil afterwards. He looked at Mishka, standing on the pile and moving his hands in his directions.

"Hey, Mishka, think you can bring an edge of the grille up to me ? After that, we'll try to lift it up."
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 09.01.13 11:51

Brushing his brow, Mishka took a good look at the pile of furniture they'd gathered. It was definitely more than enough to get the fox where he needed to go and all that was left was the pesky not-so-little grate on his floor. If he tried really hard, he could lift it up, but the damn thing was probably fifty pounds heavier than his bench press limit.

Slipping his fingers under one of the edges, Mishka crouched down and pushed up with his knees, hoping to hoist it high enough for Lago to take some of the weight. Voice shaking slightly Mishka asked, "G-got it buddy?"
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 12.01.13 2:36

Lago put his fingers on the edge and started to pull it up slightly. Heavy, indeed, but not that much compared to how much he had to lift when on service. This could have been super easy on his own, but nothing was impossible if you gave yourself the chance. The fox feigned being about to sneeze.

"Aaaah... Aaaaaaaah..."

And when expulsing the air, he then went all strength on the grille and put it up on the jack. That should have done the trick.

"TCHAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ... Oupsie daisy, Mishka ! I'm sho shorry, sniiiiiiiiiiiiiirfl. My nose tends to get all itchy when we move too much dust ! I hope you don't have my bacteria all over you."

The little guy then went with his usual smile, and started moving the jack and the screws. Time to repair all of this.

"I should be done in 3 minutes or so. Very sorry for all the commotion. By the way, you don't have any work ? If you could excuse my very curiosity."
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 17.01.13 13:06

At first Mishka was astonished by the sneeze and back peddled a little ways to avoid getting sprayed, but after composing himself again he gave Lago a incredibly suspicious look. "Are you sure that was a real sneeze? Cause if it was, the grate would probably be on the floor, not up on the jack..." Crossing his arms across his chest, Mishka gave Logo a small frown with the corner of him mouth pulled back. He wasn't actually mad, but the guy didn't have to lie to him.

Waving it off, Mishka turned to dress for the day. "Well it's pretty early so I'd hope i don't get scheduled to work but for right now I don't have an assignment, though we are having an officer's meeting later today so hopefully I'll get to see what my purpose on the ship is." He walked up to his dresser block and pressed a small button on the side, the front panel separated from the block and slid out of the way to reveal a number of neatly folded turtlenecks and t-shirts. Grabbing one, the dog pulled it over his head and fluffed out his fur. Pressing another button opened a panel leading to the closet wear he retrieved a clean pair of dress slacks and pulled those on as well.

Turning back to Logo, he flashed a grin, "Gotta look good to impress my fellow officers, right?"
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 20.01.13 12:33

Lago didn't pay attention to the answer of Mishka. Either he believed the comedy or not didn't matter in the end. Nobody would believe such a small guy like him could to that, and he tried to look like he was focusing really hard on his task. Not that it was really hard. It'd be done in the next 30 seconds.

As soon as he was done with his work, he jumped down on the floor and gave Mishka a quick look. An officer ? Well, why not. He wouldn't mind if Mishka was the one who could be coming to get him to the higher ups, instead of the other shady military guys.

"An officer meeting ? Coooooool ! I wish we had this sort of stuff at the Engine Department. But my boss doesn't like those things, so we never get those. Not like we don't know already what we need to do. So, what are you wishing for as a purpose on this ship ? Being the leader of justice on Lux ?"

The fox brushed all the dust on his fur, and was starting to move back the furniture to its place.

"Yeah, you're quite right. But as you can see, my sense of fashion is quite crooked, so I'd suggest you don't get my opinion about the fact you look good or not"

The vulpine giggled.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 20.01.13 12:46

Mishka gave a warm smile to his foxy friend, "I don't really care much for what my specific job is so long as it has a good purpose and isn't something dumb like doing paperwork. I've heard that's actually a possibility though." Mishka shuddered, the thought of being behind a desk all day was most unpleasant to him.

"If I can work my muscles and keep the peace then I'll be one happy pup. But if I reeeeally had to pick, hmm," Tapping his chin, he thought of what might interest him the most, "I suppose it'd be either patrolling high trafficked areas in case of an out burst, or maybe personal body gaurding." He chuckled at the thought of being someone's go to guy for protection, maybe he'd get to protect a millionare or a princess, and hey, what's better than protecting princesses. Absolutely nuthin'

He took a good look up and down of Lago, "But hey, your fashion suits your job. Wouldn't want to wear a suit when you're crawling the the air ducts right?" Mishka joined Lago in a laugh, he didn't think he'd ever see Lago in a suit unless the fox was forced to.
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 20.01.13 12:56

"Hehehe, you're right, my suit is convenient for my job, but well, I always dress like that, I don't rally have other suits."

Lago used to, but just threw them away. No use keeping those with him.

"Well, Mishka, I'd love to keep you company, but you aren't the only passenger who needs a repair right now. If you ever have a problem with your cabin, come and knock on door of cabin 5. I'm alone so you won't ever disturb anyone and I'd love to fix your problems in the blink of an eye."

The furniture was finally back to place. The jack under the arm, he came towards Mishka, holding out his hand to him.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 20.01.13 13:03

"Well I'm sure if you did, you would clean up nicely." Giving a small wink, Mishka extended his own hand and grasped the fox's.

"Don't worry Lago, if there's ever a problem, I'll be sure to find you to fix it. But don't be a stranger, our meetings don't have to stick to being just about business, maybe if you're off the clock sometime we could grab a drink and you could tell me how you got so strong."
    Raogi
    Raogi

Post by Raogi 21.01.13 12:07

Lago shook Mishka's hands quite happily and smiled one last time to Mishka.

"Well, I'm always super extremely busy. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I always find a way to hide from my boss. He just needs to not find out about it."

The fox giggled, then activated his VeX.

"There, Mishka. Your VeX must have gotten my data. If you wanna grab a drink or play some sports, just contact me. I'm not too fond of lifting weights and all, so I'm not as strong as you believe I am though."

Then he just passed the door and waved his hand.

"See you soon, man. And I wish you the best of luck with your new colleagues !"
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 21.01.13 12:17

"I'll be sure to look for your hidey-holes then, and I'll keep 'em secret for you too."

Mishka noticed a blinking coming from his VeX and sent his own information back to the fox, "I don't think I believe you on that one buddy but if you say you're weak then whatever." Giving a wink to let him know he didn't mean offense, Mishka followed him to the door.

"Thanks, I'm sure I'll need all the luck I can get." Closing the door behind his new friend, Mishka sighed, there was something odd about the little guy, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. I'm sure it'll come to light on another day, no use worrying about it now... Ah, I better finish getting ready.

//This game is now complete and can be locked at any time.//

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 11:20