Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

2 posters

DieSonnenkind- A newbie

DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

DieSonnenkind- A newbie Empty DieSonnenkind- A newbie

Post by DieSonnenkind 02.01.13 14:32

I'm Sonnen and I'm so new to the roleplaying world it's not even funny, though I was told me application to this site was pretty good for a noob.

I'm a female born to the US in 1994 and though English is my first (and only fluent) language, I have a terrible habit of misspelling words and grammar wasn't my strongest subject in school so you'll definitely see some oops posts from me.

Since I'm new to rping I don't have a preference to length or pace or anything like that but I tend to be a little long winded if I know what I'm talking about but I can be flexible to anyone's likes/needs to each game.

I hope to improve quickly and efficiently in my skills here and I can't wait to get started in all the fun!
    MB
    MB

DieSonnenkind- A newbie Empty Re: DieSonnenkind- A newbie

Post by MB 03.01.13 0:01

Oh, hello there! Welcome to Lux, I hope you'll have a good time in here. Feel free to start a game with the other peeps in here ;D

Current date/time is 28.03.24 21:21