Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

+2
Ginka
Eltharrion
6 posters

Welcome to LUX-interview

Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Welcome to LUX-interview - Page 1 Empty Re: Welcome to LUX-interview

Post by Eltharrion 03.01.13 4:02

"And thus you ended here. Well, let's hope you have started over nicely around here, or will later. Dwelling on the past too long is never good for anyone."

Zala's hands wrote notes on remarkable speed. It was one of the few good things he had learned to do, but it was something that had saved his work and his hair quite many times.
    He was glad in a way, though. Sola had just answered in a way that basicly covered up next two questions, so they could step it up and continue without any delay. With a flick of a wrist, Zala pulled his left hand to the table, grabbed his cup once more and lifted it up.

"Well then, up to the next question. Have you settled down nicely on the ship, found out places to spend time in, possible job, got known your cabin mates, that sort of thing?"

His ears were twitching a bit while listening: a clear sign that he was getting exited of the whole situation. After all, this was one of the first interviews and already he had gotten to meet a person with this interesting background. Now just to wait until it'll surface up in her talk.
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 05.01.13 11:30

As Zalakar talked about irrelevant things and wrote down notes, Sola's mind wondered of to a wonderful land of sexy men and sex. She didn't really focus her eyes on anything which was something that might give off her lack of concentration. Sola was dragged back to the moment only by the next question.

"Things have been fine and I like the variety Lux provides almost in every aspect. I like to spend my time in bars and night clubs to get to know people" To get laid.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 05.01.13 12:14

It didn't take a rocket scientist to add one and one together here. Sola's clear distraction of things combined with her background and statements... Yeah, it was very clear indeed.

"Good to see our variety is enough. It'd be shame if you weren't satisfied with your life here.
    Though, I must ask that you stop thinking about the hunk of a man who banged your brains out few days ago, if I may. At least for the last question. Then, I can give you the number of the doctor two doors down the hallway, would you like it. I've heard he's quite good with his hands..."

Zala smiled openly. For some reason, getting to bluntly thwack this lady on the nose felt really nice. Oh well, maybe she'd stop daydreaming for few moments after that. And if he was lucky, she would get angry or show some other larger emotional outburst. Oh, how many things he could test on her psyche!
    Though, no time for that. He wanted to get the interview over, so rushing up to the next one.

"Though, to get that, you must answer this question: What are your possible plans on LUX after this? Going to find something new and exiting? Just tag for a ride? Hope to find some nice new planet to call home? Or just check out the men out here, and maybe settle down with few of them around you?"
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 05.01.13 12:35

Sola's interviewers sudden comment about the hunk she had banged few days ago surely caught Sola's attention big time. Her ears rose to point straight forwards eagerly though a bit confused. Sola liked when people talked straight forward and out with their minds. "Actually he did that yesterday", Sola made a quick correction in between Zalakar's speech.

Zalakar had certainly hit the spot though Sola had no interest in getting tips of potential prey. She liked to find them on her own. However Sola was now really curious about Zalakar and Sola did not go back to her thoughts like she normally would have. Wonder how this man is with his left side?

"I don't have planned it so far. Just taking one day at a time for now."
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 05.01.13 12:52

"Very good, very good...
    Now, is there something specific you'd want to talk with me? Something on your mind, or just let some steam out? Sadly our time now is getting bit late so we can't have a full session, but if you'd like, we can arrange another time to meet.

And if you have nothing on mind right now, you can still come to me later and ask for any help. After all, it is my job to listen to any worries you might have."

And it's also my job to write down a file on this very interesting meeting of ours... Better leave out the note about other doctors. Would look bit bad on it.
    With last few ticks and blips, Zala finished writing down the notes about this meeting and took in a long sip. His cup was running low, though, and with that he gulped down the last drops of his hand-warm cocoa right now. He had to get another cup soon, then.
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 08.01.13 11:02

Sola's dirty mind couldn't refuse to form some sort of vision of them doing it. Though her mind left out the gross implants of Zalakar. In the end Sola would do it with ANYONE just to get her dose. It was the truth and it sounded desperate even in her own head. Sola looked to the side and sighed deeply in her thoughts. "I believe this is all. Thank you."

Fennec rose up after she had thanked her interviewer. She moved her hands in a Vulquweran style marking a thank you and a non-touch hand shake. This was a habit she didn't acutally notice herself. Sola turned towards the exit and prepared herself to leave the room and if Zalakar didn't have anything to compromise it, so she would.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 08.01.13 11:09

It took Zala a bit too long to remember again how to answer to Sola's hand forms, and started giving out his natural one-handed answer just as Sola managed to turn away. Thus, he just sighed in his mind and made a mental note that he'd have to go through it all to freshen it up. His vulqu was getting rusty again.

((Thus, this ends the first session. Next person in line, DieSonnenkind's Mishka, can join up and start with the next action.))
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 08.01.13 11:28

Mishka raced through the halls of the ship, careful not to run into any passengers as he wove through them. Having thought he'd had more time, he'd stopped by his room to pick up his comm device, which he had carelessly forgotten to put on this morning. I seriously have to get this thing implanted or something... damn thing is so easy to forget.

And for Mishka, so was the time apparently, he didn't want to keep his interviewer waiting, that's just rude, but he got so caught up in his conversation with Izek that he just didn't leave enough time for himself.

Finally coming to the door where he was meant to be, Mishka stepped through and smiled sheepishly at the man who sat before him, "So sorry I'm running late, I totally lost track of time." Stepping forward, Mishka reached out a paw to shake the guy's hand, "Oh I'm sorry, a hello would have probably been more appropriate first," another sheepish laugh, "I'm Mishka buy the way, though I'm sure since you're interviewing me you know that already, ah, but I'm rambling, your name is?"
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 08.01.13 11:54

Zala had been concentrating on his work and hadn't even noticed that the interviewee was late. At least, until he came rushing through the door. Lifting his face up in a static workface, zala's mechanical eye started going almost crazy looking at the newcomer in every possible way, swirling and zooming and making quiet clicks and whizzes.

"-Ah! You must be Mishka Forenuir! Hello hello. Zalakar, Zalakar Torranei. Though some people call me Zala. And some metalface. Really, what's with all that stuff?"

With those words, Zala quickly rose up and grabbed Mishka's hand with his gigantic monster-implant of a hand that had been hiding behind his desk with such force that to bystanders it could look like he was trying to pull Mishka off-balance, or crush his hand at least.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 08.01.13 12:06

Mishka was taken aback by the force of the handshake, "Wow, that's some grip you got there. It's nice to meet you Mr. Zalakar." Taking a moment away from the death grip of a handshake, Mishka took a good look at the man before him. His looks weren't exactly pleasing to the eyes but Mishka chose not to mention it, The guy probably gets more than enough questions, I probably shouldn't trouble him with it.

Releasing the handshake to get some relief for his hand, Mishka smiled at the fox, "Should I take a seat Mr. Zalakar?"
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 08.01.13 12:27

"-Ah, I'm sorry, terribly sorry! I sometimes just forget that not everyone's arms are made out of ADT or something as sturdy.
    But please, take a seat if you feel like it. Or stand if you hate sitting. I mean if you like it. Ah, I'm not making any sense here..."

Zala was waving his arms around like a windmill on acid while talking. This time his Jump had caused him to be bit over-reactive and goofy, though his job had made him concentrate so much he couldn't do any switches out now.
    While talking, Zala took few very quick steps up from behind the table and sat down on his own favourite couch out of the two. A small reach to the side, opening of a side-slot, and Zala drew out a thin blanket which he threw over his own feet. Then he nodded and pointed at the other couch, clearly happily wanting to get this underway.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 08.01.13 12:33

The fox's over correction made Mishka laugh, "It's no worries, I'm just used to being the one to give overly exuberant handshakes is all."

Taking a seat, Mishka gave Zala a sideways look, the man seemed kooky for being a psychologist. Or maybe all psychologists are this kooky, it's not like he'd met any before, but he digressed in his own thoughts so he could focus on any questions thrown his way.

"Okay Doc, what's my first question~?"
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 08.01.13 12:52

Few flicks, clicks and scrolling, and Zala was re-checking his crammed-up notes about these interviews. It was rather useful to multitask with your eyes at times like these: His natural eye kept on the eye contact and followed Mishka, while the mechanical one read through the text with incredible speed.

"Yes, the first question. How'd you find out about LUX? No, we're not charging you with any industry spying here or anything if that's what comes to your mind first."

Yes, the joke was terrible, and even Zala realized it. After he had said it, that is.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 08.01.13 13:16

Mishka was slightly unnerved by the fact that Zala's eyes could move and be used seperately. He wanted to keep contact with the natural eye but with how quickly the implant moved, it was hard not to focus on it.

"Um, well, I heard about it from a commercial I saw. I researched it a little bit and saw that it was in need of a security detail and I figured traveling around to different planets as part of a security team could help with my training." The joke Zala had spoken went right over the Malamute's head, subtleties were not his strong suit.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 08.01.13 21:30

"Then this trip is going to be the best for you. A few decades long training that is.
    Anyway, let us continue on. Next I would like to know was there any other reason besides wanting experience that made you step on this ship? As I just said, this isn't a week-long training or anything."

Zala was writing his notes up on a fast speed while leaning bit to the side, trying to find a better position for himself. He had been sitting next to his table so long he wanted to just straighten his legs up on the couch, but knew that would look rather unprofessional.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 09.01.13 5:18

Mishka scratched behind his ears, he'd known it would be a long trip but decades? He didn't remember the woman he spoke to about signing up mentioning that. His face lost the bubbly smile he normally had and his face went serious.

"Well I suppose the experience will be a lot more than I thought it'd be but to be honest that's my main goal. I came up in a pretty rich area of Wera, but there's so much corruption in the lower classes; I know I'm just one guy but I feel like if I had the knowledge to reform at least one small sect of a planet, then I could work my way to teaching others to do the same for generations. I want people to be able to live in a way that at least resembles how I was able to live and not have to fend for themselves or fight kids to get what they need." Mishka sighed at his memories of being in the Wera ghetto for the short time he was before hearing of Lux, he thought this trip could help him save people but it was still such a distant dream.

Smiling again, Mishka looked back to Zala, "Oh excuse me, that was another rambling."
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 09.01.13 11:23

"No no, it's good. You speaking your heart's content is way better for me to understands you than following these systematic questions.
    Though, I do in fact get what you're talking about. I was born in a middle-class Weran family, you see. So, let's hope you can do what you plan to do after the half a year or maybe two years when LUX returns for supplies. Who knows, we might be away only for few months. But I'd still expect you to stay onboard longer than that."

Zala was clearly smiling, almost grinning widely. This Mishka had pulled up the sort of ideals that he didn't really expect on this ship. Oh, the joy the joy, the joy! Another excellent person to keep eye on during this trip!

Though, Zala quickly returned to more modest interest-face and kept on writing down things on his notes. They were almost gibberish, true, but he had all the time after this session to clean them up.

"Anyway, let's not fall too far away from the main point, shall we? Next I'd like to ask you how have you got along the ship and it's things? Found cabin nice, had things to do, possibly met some interesting company to take with you somewhere?"

The last statement was followed with a bit teasing wink. Another clear joke, maybe a bit teasing one, but still a joke.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 09.01.13 11:42

Mishka perked up at the thought of returning and hopefully setting some structure in stone for his fellow Werans, a year from now would be more than enough time to start on his training. Daydreams ran through his head for a time until he snapped himself back to the conversation. Grinning widely he replied, "Oh of course I'd stay on board, though I'm sure while the ship resupplies I'd have enough time to fix a problem or two."

His curly tail thumping against the couch and his thoughts still partially in his fantasy world, Mishka tried his best to keep listening to Zala.

"Ah, the ship is wonderful so far, I already made friends with a goat named Izek, we're meeting back up at the gym later tonight. He's a really good guy~ As for my cabin, it's a nice place, has all the things I need for sleep and such but I don't plan to be in it too much with all the other things there are to do on board. I also haven't found out who any of my roommates are supposed to be but I'm sure I'll be meeting them soon."

Mishka took a moment to realize the implications of the wink Zala had given him, to which he blushed furiously, "Oh no, I haven't met any of the ladies on board just yet but I'm not really looking for that kind of company for right now." A small laugh escaped his throat as he tried to dissolve his moment of embarrassment.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 09.01.13 11:49

"Ah, so your clearly happy tail-wag wasn't caused by you daydreaming about some dreamy lady out there who you could invite over to a candle dinner at some fancy restaurant? I could give you a hint for that, know this really good spot two floors up.
    Oh well, continuing on. While not looking for company like that, what are you expecting from LUX and this trip? Aside from your obvious will of training to bring more stability to Wera, that is."

While talking, Zala suddenly lifted the blanket of from his legs, folded it up nicely next to him and stood up. His feet were bit hot right now, and he wanted to walk a bit to cool them off. Even if walking normally doesn't help, he really believed it would.

Last edited by Eltharrion on 09.01.13 12:01; edited 1 time in total
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 09.01.13 11:59

The foxes implications received a hearty laugh from Mishka, "Maybe when I find a little lady I'll take you up on that offer." But to the next question, Mishka really had to think about the right answer.

"Well, my main goal aside, I suppose I am looking for company, but in a more platonic way. I've always liked to surround myself with friends but because of my parents money and status in our sect of Wera, most of my 'friends' weren't exactly true friends I suppose you could say. Plus I just needed to find my own way really, as much as I liked aspects of my life on Wera, it didn't really feel like I truly belonged with all of the money and hoity-toity-ness. I like getting my hands dirty and doing real work, being a desk jockey or CEO just doesn't fit my style. You know?"

When Zala suddenly stood, Mishka's head cocked to the side. This guy was a bit of an odd one, but he seemed genuine in his questions and responses so he couldn't be too bad of a guy, right?
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 09.01.13 12:21

Zala stood up straight and started slowly walking, first behind the couch and the continuing in a wide ellipse. All the time writing more notes on his holographic notebook and keeping other eye locked at Mishka. This time, though, he switched eyes, so the implant kept on turning to Mishka.

"I know what you mean. I went from studying at local academy into moving to Illis to study people around there. You haven't happened to see my book in the stores? I wrote my doctor grade about differences in Weran and Illian pshyches and styles of life. It got quite popular actually, I heard they're still selling it around."
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 09.01.13 12:26

Mishka constantly turned his head to keep up with Zalakar, this guy was truely an odd duck. Well, not exactly a duck since he's a fox but it's still kinda odd. Then a light bulb clicked on in Mishka's head.

"I thought your name sounded familiar! My dad had a copy of your book in his library. I don't know if he ever actually read it though, his library was more of a show piece than anything else. You must be very accomplished to be a published writer."
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 09.01.13 12:34

"Oh, he actually has a copy? Surprise. Though, unless you're into psychology that book doesn't really have much interesting things in it. I mean, it was my doctorship release.
    And for your knowledge, you're talking to THE Torranei, one of the top five sociologists of last century. I was even invited to the great project Transport on Vulquwera, but there I-"

Even Zala's current mindstate registered he had spoken a tad too much, and stopped for a second in his tracks. Only to continue as his speech started to flow out once more.

"...I'm sorry, just some rambling on my part this time. Anyway, shall we move on with the interview?"
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 09.01.13 12:50

"Well, like I said, my dad pretty much just had books to show he had money, I don't think he ever truly read any of the books he owned." To the rest of what Zala said, Mishka listened intently, he'd never met someone of such a great intellectual stature and was enthralled. But when the last bit was cut short, his ears dropped a little, "Oh no it's perfectly fine, it must have been exciting to be part of such a project."

Mishka shifted in his seat, raising one of his unclothed feet to the opposing knee to relax a little more. The look on his face almost begged Zala to go on with what he'd previously been saying but he knew it was unlikely with how abruptly he'd stopped in the first place.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 09.01.13 12:56

"Been. Yeah, been.
    So, up for the next question now, though instead of a question, you will have free moment to tell me if there's something you wish to ask, maybe some things on your mind, want to talk, maybe reserve a time for later session?"

Zala had stopped walking and was now leaning against the back of couch, other hand resting on it while the other kept on writing notes. His face was static, but still warm, just wanting to go over the thing. It was a fake face, sure, but Zala didn't want to show his insecurity about memories of the past to this guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 10:01