Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

2 posters

In need of subjects to study - Zalakar

Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

In need of subjects to study - Zalakar Empty In need of subjects to study - Zalakar

Post by Eltharrion 23.12.12 15:44

A person with more personal sides than you'd hope for, requesting games to be played with Zalakar. Due to certain specific accidents he's been through, popping up into nearly any situation with any possible mindset is possible.
    Perhaps he just appears into your cabin without warning.
    Maybe you run into him in middle of a maintanance shaft.
    Or, could it be, that he's actually just sitting down enjoying some great music and you decide to pop up due to his weird looks?

Write down here your possible ideas, or PM me if you don't feel like openly sharing. Really, anything can go with this guy. ANYTHING.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

In need of subjects to study - Zalakar Empty Re: In need of subjects to study - Zalakar

Post by Eltharrion 27.03.13 11:11

Okay, time to refresh this up as interviews are kinda drying out. Need games people, and I'm really really REALLY bad at coming to you for ideas. So please, mention up if you want to play (another) crazy game with Zala here.
    Django
    Django

In need of subjects to study - Zalakar Empty Re: In need of subjects to study - Zalakar

Post by Django 27.03.13 11:14

I'll play a game with Zala again.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 27.03.13 12:34

Awesome. Any ideas what you'd like to get through and with which character? I'm all open for them at this point.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 27.03.13 13:28

Rejan is who I had in mind. As for Ideas I was wondering what kind of ideas you had for the teleporting project. Are we going to teleport to a nearby jungle planet like my head keeps telling me?

I don't know how we would handle planets but what if we bring a team down and some vehicles (So we can bring some engineers types along) and set up a camp site.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 28.03.13 0:09

Whoa whoa whoa!

We're getting quite far here already. First it's testing the LONG-RANGE teleports (system has never been used for out-of-atmosphere teleporting) with innanimate objects, like probes and signal beacons. That's where Rejan is needed (large celestial masses cause quite a large disortion in the system, you see).

Planets, well... I'm kinda in charge of those at the moment. So when LUX gets close enough to a planet, I'll post its data around to make things clearer.

And no, we're not beaming down teams or vehicles just yet. Remember, this system is not exactly public to the ship...
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 28.03.13 1:45

Thought as much for the planet thing. I was just throwing ideas out and feeling out what the limits are sort to speak.

I thought Rejan part would be that, I admit I'm lacking ideas for a teleporting Rp but I am still more then willing to play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.09.24 12:03