Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

2 posters

Introductions to all of you peoples, hello.

Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Introductions to all of you peoples, hello. Empty Introductions to all of you peoples, hello.

Post by Project_Epsilon 11.01.13 9:00

First of all, it is a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we will have a great time together on this forum. The name's Eps, which is a short for my username, I had people from a different server calling me that so I'm pretty much used to responding to it.

I have a bit of a confession to make, you see, this is my first appearance as a Fursona. I have always been into it, but I never actually attempted to make my own... I guess I never really had the courage to do it before. I have a friend in the real life, Harpsong, who helped me develop the idea and encouraged me to finally do it.

I love role-play and I have been roleplaying for over two years now, on different servers, themes and games. I consider myself pretty experienced, but I understand that there may be a few things I haven't yet mastered and I am more than happy to learn.

In terms of my playing style, I tend to write a lot and use descriptive writing to show what my character is feeling or expressing. I don't mind combat, as long as it is pre-discussed with me and that the other player is not power-gaming the fight or forcing me into something awful. I do like Romance plots, more than most people would expect, but I only can cover straight stuff due to personal preference. Sorry. xD

So yeah, that's about all I wanted to say, again, pleasure to meet all of you.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Introductions to all of you peoples, hello. Empty Re: Introductions to all of you peoples, hello.

Post by Eltharrion 11.01.13 11:44

Welcome on board from my half. Nice to have even more people here, and even better to hear that word's getting around about this.

Plus, liked your character a lot (have to state that here as I shouldn't comment on the characters themselves). =)
    Project_Epsilon
    Project_Epsilon

Introductions to all of you peoples, hello. Empty Re: Introductions to all of you peoples, hello.

Post by Project_Epsilon 11.01.13 15:16

Thanks man! This is my first character, so I wanted to put as much effort and thought into him as I can.

Looking forward to the RP that will happen here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 4:06