Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

2 posters

Time line

Probie
    Probie

Time line Empty Time line

Post by Probie 21.02.13 9:10

I am confused about the time line here. It is stated in the rulebook thread about cabins that "Every cabin is filled to the max." does this mean that my character always have been in the cabin or that he have just replaced an unnamed npc?
    Ginka
    Ginka

Time line Empty Re: Time line

Post by Ginka 22.02.13 11:56

Basically you can play it like you'd just arrived to Lux and received your cabin, which probably wasn't full yet. Every cabin is filled at the pace we get passengers. In other words your cabin doesn't necessarily have four passengers living there yet. It is okay to assume your character has been living there for a while. The way it works for you the best is okay.

About timelines in general I think it is most important to be aware of what your character has been doing and in what order. Specific dates etc. are discouraged to avoid confusion among players and their characters.

I hope this answered to your question sufficiently!
    Probie
    Probie

Post by Probie 22.02.13 12:17

Thank you that was all i needed to know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 7:50