Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

+2
Ginka
Eltharrion
6 posters

Welcome to LUX-interview

Django
    Django

Welcome to LUX-interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to LUX-interview

Post by Django 24.02.13 1:07

"Did I?" Rejan grunted. Drat. "Alright I'll go again. How about this, can you jump down from there? Your starting to creep me out" The grey fox asked the robotic eyed sliver fox. This is something he should have asked a long time ago, it probably would have delayed him from asking the more serious questions for a later session. He didn't like talking about some of his experiences from the war. He should have told him about Cue pole.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 25.02.13 7:22

"Hmm, I could jump down. But question is, do I want to Jump down."

Zala giggled again to himself. Then he took few little hops on top of his table as of warming up, and then leaped down from it.
    Only thing was that he Jumped midway of his fall.
    It was only momentary, but it really looked like Zala came down way too fast from top of his table. Almost like he had just been there and the next moment he was on the floor, standing.

"Oh well, that should help you quite a lot. So... How was your life before you got up here on LUX? Com'on, tell me all the nasty details you can think of. I love hearing things like that."
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 27.02.13 16:24

Rejan watched the dr jump up and down in little hops on the table before he jumps off. Giving the lieutenant fox a brief fear that he would just fall off and land on him. 'Damn he thought he had the riddle down' He cursed himself as it just earned himself another question. Apparently hearing him killing child soldiers wasn't dark enough.

"Life was alright. After the war but before the lux I served with the space navy. Mostly just hunting down pirates and doing random searches. Sometimes we find slavers and their products, pretty sick stuff. I lived on Base when not on service, I've yet to settle down or try to have a family." When was the last time he was in a relationship? Other then the occasional whore or one night stand.

"Would you have to jump something to let me leave?"
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 02.03.13 1:46

"Oh, I'd have to Jump to get out. But you can't Jump to get out. And me Jumping out doesn't let you out. Only if you know I Jump you get out."

Zala made a shrugging move with his hands, and suddenly jumped to sit back on his table's edge.

"Ooh, you could settle down here. In this room. It's a nice place, we could get you some nice lady as a wife, and you could have kids!
    Growing food would be a problem though... Maybe we should think that some other time, yes?
    For now, just tell me how you're feeling about the ship."
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 02.03.13 14:56

Rejan could help but feel Atoka sense of balance get more and more off set, the more he talks to this physiatrists. Maybe all the metal and chips in this foxes head is making him all loopy. "Maybe some other time Dr Zala." he said while hiding the snark from his voice.

"The ship? I've never been on a ship like this before. Not in a long run at least. The ship feels like more like a colony station more then any ship I've been on, a clean ship as long as we don't slack on policing it. I do worry about my superior officer, nothing personal but I worry about his mental heath and the stressful position he has. I worry when he will crack."
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 05.03.13 11:48

" 'Is a city in the dark, a light in the void, a sparkle in the sea, a world in its own right. Place where we are born to live, to suffer, to joy, to die. And nothing else will be part of us.'
    Poetric I say. Wrote it myself, though, so no allowing for me to tell what I think of it.
    Anyways-"

Zala rolled up on his table behind it, disappearing from field of vision.

"-I think you didn't ask me a question there. You should really give me a next one, less the game ends and the fun'll be over."

Suddenly, Zala's voice was coming from behind Rejan. And just behind his ear, no less. Zala had Jumped up there, and was no whispering quite passionately just next to Rejan while placing his hands on his shoulders. With enough force to make sure he wouldn't jump up on him so easily.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 05.03.13 22:47

Rejan didn't say anything as he listened to Zala's poem. His thoughts where in conflict, struggling with the memories of all those dead children those warlords threw at them. He didn't realize the other fox slipped around him. A rarity considering his back ground in the army.

"Yah!" Rejan jumped out of his seat or would have had the Zala hadn't had a hand on him. "Alright I guess I do owe a question." he gritted through his teeth, as he took a firm but not rough grip on Zala's hand "But don't sneak up on me doctor. Pam Am taught me to be very paranoid." He wasn't kidding, he step on a insurgent once, not realizing it until Tom his old spotter shot him on the spot. 'Gah you trying to shoot my foot?!' 'No look' Freaked Rejan the hell out, even to this day.

"Tell me doctor, How the hell did you get behind me." Zala must have been in special forces or something, because Rejan certainly wasn't that blind or deaf.
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 06.03.13 9:06

"Simple, dear Rejan.
    I Jumped."

With that, Zala Jumped once more. In that minimal instant, his body simply dissolved away from the firm grip Rejan had on his hand.

He appeared out of nowhere just on top of Rejan's lap, legs spread out over his and giant arm placed on the hand that hold him just moment ago.

"Now, deary Rejan, are you grasping what I'm doing?"

Zala's head was tilted heavily to the side, and his voice had very childish tone in it. In general his facial expression was almost like that of child's. An A-rank horror movie's child with melted away face and eye that glowed like flames of hell, but still.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 08.03.13 14:33

Rejan was shocked, wordless with his mouth was a agape at sight of the disappearing, reappearing act Zala preformed in front of his face own face. 'Holy shit.' was all he could say in his head.

The teleporting also distracted him for a moment that he had a fox on his lap and a very uncomfortable closeness he was giving off. And it took a moment to bring Rajan back to reality and stare into the horror that was the doctors face. "Doing. Yah I do." You damn teleporting freak show "And I think you should get the hell off of me before I get you off of me." He growled, god why didn't he carry a gun with him to this?
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 10.03.13 13:03

"Oh? But you didn't answer my question, you only told you know the answer. So we do this: You tell me what you know, and I get off. Otherwise-"
    At that moment, Zala's grip tightened considerably
    "-I have to sadly report you to your superiors for breaking M.T.A protocol 23. On worst case, that will cause you to lose your job and spend three hundred and sixty hours on civil work."

What Zala was talking about, that was a good question. He might have had certain strings attached to his work and thus granting him some power over the security officers to keep secrets on the ship, but the protocol he was referring to was actually for breaking or stealing teleportation equipment.

Not that Rejan knew any of this. Zala had never published M.T.A's data to anyone on the ship.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 11.03.13 18:59

"That's Fine." He grunted to Zala about being reported. "Your teleporting and I don't know how or why. And your also sitting on my lap." M.T.A protocol 23? No way.

Rejan wasn't totally sure of what's happening around him. He never experienced somebody teleporting. It was always something in the works or just propaganda.

"Is that better. Or am I going to lose my job."
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 12.03.13 0:16

"Pin-pon. Correct. Now that we have that out of the way-"
    Zala leaped up from top of Rejan and sat to the other couch
    "-we can return back to the task at hand. Now, I understand you are working on the ship as star navigational personnel, correct? As current head of M.T.A, I'd like to offer you work. Naturally, I'd take care of the paperwork such transaction would require. You'd get to keep your current employment as well, for M.T.A would need you only occasionally.
    You have to understand my methods of testing you out here, in M.T.A you can get to see some very, VERY serious shit hitting the floor, and not flipping for it is extremely important.
    If such possibility isn't interesting to you, then sadly I must ask that you'd never talk about what has happened in the past half an hour. Otherwise I'd have to make sure you are silenced till the end of this trip."

Zala's whole character changed out of nowhere. No mad eyes, no giggling, he just sat there like a standard businessman with a contract of his lifework being on the table. And the switch was so fluid you couldn't even really tell where it happened.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 13.03.13 12:41

Rejan nodded to Zala's assessment about him being at the ships star navigational personnel but slowly just started to just stare at the other fox as he continued to talk about M.A.T.

He's been played or rather tested this whole. This whole time, and all this erratic, chaotic bull shit he just went through was a test. Mother fucker.

"Alright. Let me get this straight. Are you serious." Rejan waited for Zala to nod or confirm it, before he continued with "M.T.A huh." and he sat back heavily into the couch, and thought on it for a moment. A long moment. "Sure. Why not." Damn it, should have slept on it but its hard not to say ok with what he saw in front of his own face. When was the next time he'll get this chance. "When do we start."
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 15.03.13 11:23

"Oh, we have already started with me mapping your personal file, persona and mental stability levels.
    But if you mean when YOU start doing something, I'll first file in your side job now.
    Welcome to the Material Transfer Augmentation unit. We are going to start on long-range transfer tests pretty soon, or as soon as I can get all the necessities out of the way for it. And we're going to need you on that part. I'll send all the required files to you on due time for that."

On that note, Zala extended his giant arm to a handshake.
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 17.03.13 13:05

Rejan held his hand out back to shake Zala's. "I see you don't mess around." The fox was trying to rack his brain on what he could do, or be doing to contribute to teleportations. He could see how his star navigations could come in handy but he wasn't a scientist by any stretch of the imagination.

Looks like his part time security job is going to be put on the back burner. "Is that all where talking about today Dr?"
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 18.03.13 12:47

Few flicks of the wrist, and Zala released the hand he was holding.

"Oh, technically I should be continuing the interview of what you think you should do aboard this ship and how many women you've already toppled, but I think we can leave that for now. We'll be spending some time together later, anyways."

Zala lifted his hand up, and with overly dramatic movement snapped his fingers. The door, as in echo to the snap, let out a small hissing sound to tell that the lock was open.

"For the record, though, you could've opened that door whenever you wanted. None of the doors in medical bay may be locked from inside, except the heavy wards."
    Django
    Django

Post by Django 19.03.13 14:17

"I see." He didn't really think Zala would lock them in (for fire hazard reasons) It was a game after all. "guess I could answer those questions before I leave." Rejan sat up in the chair. " I should get the ship navigations up to speed where I could rely on them without me guiding them all the way. As for the women department, not as much as you think but I'm working on it." He ended with a smile before leaving.

(cant wait to see the teleporting stuff.)
    Eltharrion
    Eltharrion

Post by Eltharrion 27.03.13 11:08

((Aaand thus ends the interview that kinda turned into hiring a personnel interview. Let's see the next people up.))
    Probie
    Probie

Post by Probie 30.03.13 12:52

She was too early and she knew it. Aima stopped outside the door to catch her breath. She had set time aside in case she got lost, which she didn't, or forgot something, which she didn't either, she hoped. With a quick motion she patted the pouch, it had a full stock of antidotes. She lifted her arm and checked the time on her VeX. Still a bit too early to walk in. Why did this worry her so much? It wasn't her first interview. Her thoughts went back to her last interview. She snapped quickly back to reality as she remembered what the actual reason was she attended that interview. That was the past and it is behind me. This is my new life away from the old. You are an artist now. With a few deep breath she had once again cleared her mind.
    She brushed some imaginary dust of her skirt and adjusted her t-shirt so her tribe mark was not showing. She a confident nod she opened the door and stepped in. Her habit took over as her eyes searched out every escape possibility there was. She caught her self before it was too obvious. She turned her attention to Zalakar, she hoped that was his name, and smiled confidently. She reached out an hand and said ”Hello my name is Aima.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 7:00