Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

3 posters

MB's game planning topic! (games full)

MB
    MB

MB's game planning topic! (games full) Empty MB's game planning topic! (games full)

Post by MB 31.12.12 9:36

Welcome to my game planning topic! Here I'm looking for various games, specified by character below:

All game total:
    1) Ginka
    2) JA25
    3) DieSonnenkind

Izek
    - friends
    - generally meeting people
    - network building

I'd like to get Izek more involved with the major plot (probably opposing the current lead). For now, this includes making friends with suitable people and tiptoeing around the dangoerous ones. He's also looking for true love himself, which may end up being quite difficult due to some of the traumas he has...

Alex
    - some romantic fluff
    - guitar tutor?

Alex is basically my casual fluff character, and probably the most flexible of the three. Have a game she'd work in? I'm in.

Syla
    - accidental meets in bars and such
    - virtual reality meets
    - meeting bbws and bhms for photoshoots

I don't have a larger plan for Syla - yet - but I'm taking suggestions and casual games.

Feel free to make your suggestions as if you feel any of my characters are suitable to some idea you're having as well...

Last edited by MB on 15.01.13 23:47; edited 4 times in total
    JA25
    JA25

MB's game planning topic! (games full) Empty Re: MB's game planning topic! (games full)

Post by JA25 02.01.13 13:41

Ill throw my hyena on the table. Pick him up if you so please. I'd see him fit for Syla since both hang out in bars and some-such.
    MB
    MB

MB's game planning topic! (games full) Empty Re: MB's game planning topic! (games full)

Post by MB 02.01.13 13:43

Oh yes, that works for me!

...would you like to make a starting post?
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 03.01.13 5:42

I'd like to play with Mishka if you please~

And wherever it suits you is good for me.
    MB
    MB

Post by MB 03.01.13 5:47

I do have one more game I can fit it, haha ;D So fine by me - who'd you like to play with/do you have any ideas on what could be going on in the game?
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 03.01.13 6:00

I wanted to play with Izek if that's all right, and Mishka just wants to actually meet some of the passengers before running off to his interview.
    MB
    MB

Post by MB 03.01.13 6:11

I'd love to get a game going on with Izek.

Hmm. There's the obvious choice of Izek just working at the bar, leaving from work or something like that and they meeting there. As the general dining area is a huge common room, that could also be a good place to meet (though the general free food isn't too delicious). They could also happen to meet on a sports event, club or gym of some kind.

Either of these work by me, but as I already have two of my three games taking place at a bar it would be good to have a game somewhere else for a change.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 03.01.13 6:17

I'd seen your other games and thought the same thing.

The dining area sounds good to me, I don't think Mishka would like to show up to an interview after "sweating" it up at a club or gym anyhow.
    MB
    MB

Post by MB 03.01.13 6:19

Well, that seems like a good idea to me, too. You can go ahead and start up a thread. - I'll be there in a bit :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 6:44