Lux - Sci-fi Anthro Forum RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome all new players! Feel free to start playing. If you see anything odd or out of place please be so kind and inform staff about it.

3 posters

Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things.

Harpsong
    Harpsong

Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things. Empty Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things.

Post by Harpsong 10.01.13 15:45

I've re-vamped this thread to act as a general hub for planning games involving Kerrfi. If you should have any want or need to meet up with the Tapir Engineer, be my guest!

Her current objectives are as follows:
    -Visit several of the restaurants and sample the food of each.
    -Explore the entertainment on board the ship.
    -Find out if the erotic clubs are actually real (She figured the bit on the application form mentioning it was a joke!)
    -Meet other members of the crew, particularly the Engineering department.

Remember guys, don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited by Harpsong on 17.01.13 9:52; edited 1 time in total
    Ginka
    Ginka

Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things. Empty Re: Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things.

Post by Ginka 11.01.13 5:29

I'm not sure whether Sola would fit in a scenario like this. We could however think of something else? My shallow sex-addict character mostly likes to meet men but if we can think of something interesting I'd like to give it a go~
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things. Empty Re: Kerrfi - Meeting up and doing things.

Post by Harpsong 11.01.13 9:46

Uhh... what do you have in mind exactly? I mean, Kerrfi is a Maintenance Engineer, so chances are her early actions will be motivated purely by her job, her love of food, and her want to explore the ship, at least until she gets to know a few people.

And she -is- female.
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 11.01.13 11:40

Well I don't have anything specific in mind really. I'm just trying to think of a game to play lol~
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Post by Harpsong 11.01.13 11:56

Well, how could you realistically see Sola meeting Kerrfi?
    I imagine they'd either run into each-other in the Entertainment or Food districts, or that Kerrfi would have to come into her room or somewhere she it to make repairs.
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 11.01.13 12:05

I just had the most perfect idea! I'm not sure whether it's okay with you but Kerrfi could make an appearance in one of my games. It is R rated and mature material so only if you're okay with that.

It happens that an elevator got stuck and a repairman is needed. At least was. The elevator functions now but someone was called to repair it anyhow. It would probably stay as a minor appearance but who knows!
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Post by Harpsong 11.01.13 14:40

Seems fair enough, I guess.
    Sure, I'll join in, as long as I don't get blanked.
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 12.01.13 0:43

You can join -> https://luxrp.palstani.com/t18-mensladie-and-ladiesman-asji-r

Basically you can choose to reply immediately or after Asji replies. If you choose to reply earlier I would advice to arrive on the scene but not letting the elevator door open just yet though it just started to. Asji needs to react to the door starting to open so that's why.
    DieSonnenkind
    DieSonnenkind

Post by DieSonnenkind 14.01.13 15:39

I'f you're still in need of games I'd gladly have one with you~ Time isn't particularly important to my character right now depending on which day it's on.
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Post by Harpsong 14.01.13 15:42

THANK YOU. Words cannot express how thankful I am, I've been waiting for ages to get started but all the RPs I've joined, I've had to wait for others before I can join in, and they've all been busy or simply not online.

Please, what kind of thing are you looking for? Right now anything is good.
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Post by Harpsong 15.01.13 13:14

And I'm still open for anyone else, as well!
    I've been on this forum a while now and I still have yet to make a single in-character post, so I want to get started with something soon!
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 15.01.13 14:20

Perhaps start an open game that anyone willing can join? Anything doesn't have to be planned after all and it's fun to be spontaneous from time to time~
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Post by Harpsong 15.01.13 14:31

To be honest, I didn't know you could actually do that. Very well, I'll think about it.
    Harpsong
    Harpsong

Post by Harpsong 16.01.13 13:34

Also, can I close this topic and start a new, general one? You know, with personal goals and everything.
    Ginka
    Ginka

Post by Ginka 17.01.13 1:46

You can edit the first post to suit your purpose and change this topic to your general game planning topic for you and your characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 2:20